Registering with Organic Bloom is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Login’ sign.
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ tab found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your personal particulars on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ tab for account creation.
Pricing and Payment Policy:
Organic Bloom product prices listed in website are current; however these are subject to change without any prior notice.
All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
Out products are liable to; and inclusive of GST.
www.organicbloom.pk is set up to take immediate orders online and accepts payments only via Cash on Delivery.
However, for security reasons all orders are reconfirmed by message or by call before order is processed further from Organic Bloom.
In case if customer does not confirm order, then order is not processed. For further queries or for customer to contact direct to brand then they can connect to our customer care details are: Email: email@example.com. Call: +92 321 8933376.
You may also make payment via "Cash on Delivery" (COD) at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment facility is only available in selected regions / areas as specified by Organic Bloom.
- Your orders are shipped from our warehouse at Karachi through registered courier companies at your doorstep.
- Orders are shipped within 2 (two) to 3 (three) business days and upon confirmation of order for COD.
- Normally, purchased products will deliver at your doorstep within 5 (Five) business days from the date of order made between 9AM – 6PM during Monday to Saturday and plus 1 (one) business day for orders made between 6PM – 9AM during Monday to Saturday or Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
- As per laws of the Land we are obliged to send the Invoice copy along with the package as a part of shipping document including for any order made for Gifting purpose.
- Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbor etc. However, Organic Bloom will not take responsibility for products signed by any alternative person.
- Organic Bloom is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages / damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of delivery along with the images of the damaged products.
- While we try not to charge extra cost from our customer towards shipping; but considering the order size, quantity, we charge a nominal charge of Rs 100/- onwards shipping & handling fees. Depending on Station. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about the same before making payment. Such charges are part of the invoice generated by us.
Out of Stock Policy:
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which are not available as we will be unable to fulfill the request immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your item is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 2 (two) business days to discuss how you would like the order handled.
If an item is out of stock, you may either contact our customer care department, they will guide you to place the best alternate; else you may visit our stores to find the product. The link to store locator can guide you to find your closest store.
There will be no charges for cancellation of the order if you manage to do it within the specified time frame that is before it’s processed and dispatched from our end. In the vice versa situation cancellation request cannot be approved.
Exchange and Return Policy:
If a mistake was made on our part, or a product was damaged upon receipt we will facilitate you with the exchange or in case where the product delivered was not as per your specifications. You can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03320694899 and inform us about your order ID. The complaint escalation period is only within a day that is 24 hours after the product is received by the customer. No complain after the stated time frame will be facilitated.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, the customer will have to send the defective product back to Organic Bloom. Upon receipt, Organic Bloom shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
In case of a defective item being delivered anywhere in Pakistan, Organic Bloom will have our courier partner pick the defected item in packed form. Pickup timings and date will be notified to the customer in advance. However, photographic evidence will be required.
No product/item ordered online can be exchanged at any of Organic Bloom Retail stores.
Safety of Online Transaction:
All payment information submitted by our customers is kept confidential. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information.